A way of leasing property in which the Investor builds to an Education Operations specifications.
The Investor for the construction to the specifications of the Education Operator, and the Education Operator then leases the land and or building from the Investor who retains ownership.
Build to suit is frequently used by Education Operators who wish to occupy and operate a building of a certain type but do not wish to own the building (real estate).
Benifits to Education Operator
- No Investment is required to buy land for Education
- No Capital Investment Required from you to develop the Building.
- Achieve maximum space efficiency since the space is designed specifically for the Education Operator.
- Very High IRR on your investment.
- Expand faster on less capital investment.