A way of leasing property in which the Investor builds to a Healthcare Operations specifications.
The Investor pays for the construction to the specifications of the Healthcare Operator, and the Healthcare Operator then leases the land and/or building from the Investor who retains ownership.
Build to suit is frequently used by Healthcare Operators who wish to occupy and operate a building of a certain type but do not wish to own the building (real estate).
Benifits to Healthcare Operator
- No Investment is required to buy land for Hospital
- No Capital Investment Required from you to develop the Building.
- Achieve maximum space efficiency since the space is designed specifically for the Healthcare Operator.
- Very High IRR on your investment.
- Expand faster on less capital investment.